Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A girl can dream

I've been thinking about where I want to move next, once I'm finished with culinary school. Yes, obviously somewhere where I have a job, but that also ideally has the following:

- Backyard or patio or deck where I can grow simple veggies and herbs - basil, mint, rosemary, tomatoes, peas, beans -- maybe zucchini?
- A place where I can have an outdoor chair and footstool - or two - and a mini table. Reading or cocktails and a sunset?
- A place with abundant fresh, local food - farmer's market
- An easy place to ride a bike...

I saw the coolest bike the other day - it had a big space in the back that was filled with a kid and a couple of boogie boards. I immediately thought how cool it might be to have one, and ride it to do errands (thinking farmer's market, nursery, bakery)?

I heard about Madsen bicycles...and they have one JUST like it. I think I'm going to have to get one of these!!!!

Madsen Cycles Cargo Bikes

No comments: