Sunday, May 16, 2010

Insider Secrets from the French

My friend Lindsay -- The Lunch Belle -- is a huge francophile. When she shared with me, a self-professed healthy eater and active "athlete" that she was embarking on a new healthy eating and fitness regime, I was delighted and excited for her. As a little bit fun reading and a bit more of positive reinforcement, I gave her a copy of one of my favorite healthy eating books, "French Women Don't Get Fat" by Mireille Guiliano.

So, naturally I was supremely excited when I learned that she was given the opportunity to personally interview Mme Guiliano on the occasion of the publication of her newest book -- the cookbook "The French Women Don't Get Fat Cookbook."

I am so proud of Lindsay, so I couldn't resist linking to her interview on her site: check it out here!

No comments: