Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Everyone LOVES chocolate!

Did you know that this week is American Chocolate Week?
Nope, I didn't either...

That's why I want to take the time to write about one of my favorite things of all time: chocolate.

From chocolate souffle cakes, to Lindor truffles, to Sweet Lisa's Chocolate Mice, to a solid hot chocolate (particularly from the Montalembert in Paris...mon dieu!), there is a lot of goodness in between.

So, I need to share my favorite homemade Peanut Butter cups with you. Mmm...And, I know I owe a certain reader (you know who you are...) a salted caramel hot chocolate recipe. Yeah, we're still working on that one. The 60 degree weather today doesn't really help.

But now I want to hear from you - my readers: what are your favorite chocolates? Chocolate recipes? Share your comments below (and you may inspire me to whip one of your recipes up and share it with everyone!).

Here's to Happy Chocolate eating!

No comments: