Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Inspiration for the Week

One of my favorite Brooklyn designers, whose flowers I love (and front step, near me, I admire)

It's just the thing you should be making (aside from raspberry jam) this time of year.

This reminds me of my grandmother and is just what I want to set the table with when I celebrate my upcoming birthday under a giant oak in my family's field, seaside. (Well, the whole set. Each different piece takes you to a different part of the landscape, like a landscape plan come to life.)

And I'll need these to set the table, along with my favorite raffia placemats. Well, maybe just the weathered teak, for a more rustic look (what do you think).


And no proper powder room is complete without one of these, in Tuberose. Believe me!

What's inspiring you this week? Check out more of what inspires me here


No comments: