Friday, August 6, 2010

When did you last let yourself go?

So, I don't know if you are like me, one of the many women in the world who read, no, scratch that, devoured Elizabeth Gilbert's book Eat Pray Love. If you aren't, maybe I can change that. And if you are, well, I'm sure you are already eagerly awaiting next Friday!

The Eat Pray Love buses here in NYC have been passing me all week, but it wasn't until just now that I saw the trailer. And I got chills. I'm pathetic! Yes, I've taken my own little journey of a lifetime over the past year, so much of what she talks about resonates. But, it also reminds us that nothing is ever certain, already determined, will keep you safe, and keep you happy. Remember who you are, live in the moment, and live your life the way YOU want it. Feel your feelings, feel alive.

If you haven't already let yourself go, check this out.

No comments: